Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lone day for me..

Soo back hometown lo, so i oso come back from PG lo.. At my hometown now.. Nth to do.. Except bskball, nth to do nth to play at hometown.. My hometown frens some working, some preparing for their exam.. Wakaka.. So nobody accompany me here..
What i do at hometown daily??
- Wake up about 10am
- Brush teeth, wash face
- Take my breakfast+lunch at 12 smthing
- Sit in front of Laptop, msn with my brothers: Chuan,Soo,Javy
- If boring d, go to living room,sit on sofa, so so so seriously..watch my cartoon.. wakaka
- about 4smthing, go out for jogging
- after jogging, go to bskball court play bskball..
- go take bath n have my mum cooking' dinners.. yummy~
- take a super good nap after dinner, so high~
- Let my mum lusiao, ask me go to fetch mei mei about 9 smthing, OMG
- Back to my msn, same, chat with my brothers..
- go to my lovely lovely n lovely bao bei bed.. sleep..zzz!! Kor kor kor...ZZZ...


Xiang

No comments:

Post a Comment