Friday, May 22, 2009

THX..

So unfortunately! I fail 1 subject in my final exam, so i can't promote to Diploma..But i know, it is just an accident!!HAHAHAHA!!! I can't study Diploma for my next semester. I need to resit my fundamentals of economic.. So start from next semester, i need to find a job.. work for 1 year so tat i can continue my Diploma..
Thx to u all for supporting me.. 1stly is my buddy, Mr.Hush.. Thx for da msg tat comfort me.. Then, Mr.Hamsaplou(HAN), thx for accompany me to exam department to check my result.. Then, VV(Javy), thx for stay beside me, happy or unhappy.. thx for willing to share anything with me.. Lao Da, thx for ask me to jie ai shun bian..Thx to Babe(Soo), thx for nothing, juz wan to thx u.. Shan.. Thx for ur night at the museum, thx for a so special way to entertain me.. Thx for SOHAI CAPTAIN KHAI!!! for laugh at me.. THX everyone, very appreciate.. TQ...

No comments:

Post a Comment